Community Development Centre (CODEC)
Codec as an organization is committed to development, CODEC takes the pride in being the pioneer in representing the coastal and riverine community in general and fishing communities in particular. Their woes and wellbeing are in the centre of CODECís thinking, sources of its aspirations and basis for existence.
CODEC dreams of coastal and riverine communities that earns, enjoys and shares the pride of Bangladesh in becoming a middle-income country by 2021.
CODEC sees its existence for coastal communities, in which people individually or collectively embrace new and differentiated forms of institutions, utilize their resources for safe and sustained livelihood and become rights-demanding citizens in a climate change affected physical, social and economic setting.
Latest News and Issues:
1. CODEC Organizational Profile [Download]
2. CODEC Audit Report: 2014-15 [Download]
3. CODEC Annual Report: 2014-2015 [Download]
4. CODEC Audit Report: 2013-14 [Download]
5. CODEC Branding [Download]
6. CODEC E-News [Download]
7. Disable Support Program [Download]
8. Vendor enlisted advertisement [Download]